Cookies do not harm your computer or mobile device and do not contain any viruses.
Automated Data Collection and Processing by our Browser
As with every website, our server automatically collects the following information and temporarily saves it in server log files, which are transmitted by your browser unless you have deactivated such function:
– the IP address of the computer transmitting the request
– the client’s file request
– the http response code
– the volume of data transmitted
– the website from which you access our website (referrer URL)
– the date and time of the server request
– the type, version and language of your browser
– the operating system on the computer transmitting the request
Our server log files are not evaluated based on personal use. We cannot allocate this data to specific persons at any time. Also, we do not merge this data with data from other sources.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). Google Analytics uses small text files called cookies, which are saved on your computer to facilitate analysis of your website use. The information collected relates to your operating system, browser and IP address, the website you accessed previously (referrer URL), and the date and time of your visit to our website. The information generated by cookies regarding your use of our website typically is transmitted to and saved on a Google server in the United States. If and when IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address for transmission among member states of the European Union or to other member states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will your full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and then reduced. At our request, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide us with other services relating to website activity and Internet use. The IP address transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
The use of Google Analytics is in compliance with the requirements upon which German data protection agencies and Google have agreed.
The third-party provider’s data protection statement is available at http://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy.
The data processing is in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. a (consent) and/or f (legitimate interest) of the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR (Datenschutzgrundverordnung DSGVO) of the European Union.
Collection and Processing of Data Provided Voluntarily
You provide to us your personal data by e-mail or via our website on a voluntary basis. We use this data to process our contractual relationship with you and/or your inquiries or orders, to conduct market research or opinion polls.
Transmission to Third Parties
We will not transmit any personal data, which you provide to us to any third parties. Personal data will be transmitted only
– if you have given prior consent
– to sub-contractors who need to receive and use such data for the purpose of fulfilling specific orders if required by us to process your inquiries, orders and use of our services
– to service providers bound by instructions, if required to process your order data in accordance with the law
– to parties entitled to obtain such data, if required to comply with statutory obligations
Where we engage sub-contractors or service providers for carrying out specific processing activities on behalf of us, the same data protection obligations are imposed on them by way of a contract.
At any time, at no cost to you and without providing any reason you can request information regarding the data relating to you which is saved in our systems as well as information regarding the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom such data has been transmitted and why such data has been saved.
In addition, by law, you are entitled to have your personal data corrected, blocked or deleted. Also, you can revoke your consent to the use of your data at any time and without having to provide a reason. Should you have any reason to suspect that your data is processed in violation of the Data Protection Act or your legal rights under the Data Protection Act were violated in any other way, you may file a complaint with the Supervising Authority. In Switzerland, the Supervising Authority is the Federal Data Protection and Information Officer (FDPIC).
Please address any requests for information, inquiries, objections to the processing of your data, and any questions you may have to the following address:
aZCÓN architectures c/Bolivia 204 08018 Barcelona, SPAIN.
Amendment to the general Data Protection Statement for aZCÓNarchitectures.com regarding the Job Application
aZCÓN architectures takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and handles it in line with the Swiss Data Protection Act (Bundesgesetz über den Datenschutz DSG) and the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR (Datenschutzgrundverordnung DSGVO) of the European Union.
The purpose of this Amendment to our general Data Protection Statement is to inform you about what happens to your personal data that you sends as by email.
- The data you send us by email will be saved in our database together with your CV, portfolio and cover letter. The application database is managed by aZCÓN architectures.
- Your personal data, such as your name, address, educational information, etc. will be used by aZCÓN architectures’s Human Resources Team and Management to evaluate your application. In order to find a suitable position, your data might be passed on to other departments and companies within aZCÓN architectures. This includes all worldwide offices of aZCÓN architectures. Whilst aZCÓN architectures shall undertake all reasonable efforts to ensure secure processing and confidential treatment of your data at all times, you are explicitly advised that such offices may be located in jurisdictions without adequate legislative level of data protection. The data will also be accessible to the aZCÓN architectures System Administrator. If you send a hard copy portfolio in addition to your online application, your documents will be stored electronically, linked to your profile and processed together. We specifically advise you that hard copy documents are destroyed after they are stored electronically, unless you expressly advise us that they should be returned to you.
- Your personal data will be stored and processed for application purposes only and will be saved for one year. After one year, your application data cover letter, CV and portfolio will be deleted without further notice if no suitable position has been found. Your identification data will be stored by aZCÓN architectures for an indeterminate period of time, unless you advise us to delete such data.
- In case you wish to keep your application data and documents with aZCÓN architectures after the one year period, please contact aZCÓN architectures Human Resources.
Information about your data stored in our database will only be provided upon sufficient proof of your identity.
- By submitting your personal data to aZCÓN architectures, you confirm that the information you provide is up-to-date and correct and that you have the right to disclose such information to aZCÓN architectures to be used in connection with its recruitment related activities. Please note that aZCÓN architectures does not verify the correctness of the candidates’ personal data submitted via the Website.
- To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, aZCÓN architectures has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security.
Barcelona, july 10th, 2018